Trudy Galini is the granddaughter of Mr. Galini, seen in the episode iPie. She is very awkward and weird, and seems to lead a depressing life. Her habits include eating packets of sweetener, twirling her hair, and attempting to kiss Spencer, with whom she went out only once. However, Spencer's motive in dating her was only to be able to get Mr. Galini's pie recipe after he had passed away.
She aspires to become an actress, but at the end of the episode, Trudy says that she will give up her dream of becoming an actress to re-open the pie shop and run it with Mario, one of her grandfather's employees. She is portrayed by Wendy Haines.
The only episode Trudy has appeared in is iPie.
- I used to rub [Mr. Galini's] feet with mayonnaise.
- I don't know...
- That crazy, old fudge bag! (Talking about Mr. Galini)
- Oh... no. I wanna be an actress, you know, like in movies and junk.
- Trudy: What do you say we move this party to the couch?
Spencer: The couch is broken...
Trudy: Then why don't we go break it some more?!
- Trudy: I'm sorry I deceived you. Goodbye.
Spencer: [shaking her hand] Well, I'm just sorry about your Grandfather.... OHHHHOOOO! [Trudy kisses him]
Trudy: Now THAT is good stuff!
- Pucker up, Spencer!
- Yeah, I recognize you... (when Spencer introduces himself).
- One online game on iCarly.com calls her iPie lady.
|"Finish your rapping!"|
Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?