Ship Warring is anything that insults or discourages another ship, and is against our policies. A "ship" is a shortened word for relationship. Example: S/am + G/ibby = Sibby.
Examples of ship warring:
- Ship x is stupid / boring etc.
- Ship x will never happen.
- I hate x ship because it's stupid / makes no sense / obnoxious / pathetic / boring.
- x ship will never happen.
- You need help if you think x ship will ever happen.
- X shippers suck.
- X ship is so much better than y ship.
What is not ship warring:
Friendly, civil discussion about the ships is allowed.
- I prefer x ship over y ship.
- I hope x ship happens.
- I like both x and y ships, but I like x better.
Ship warring will result in severe punishment.