"This ain't no tomato juice!"
Lewbert is a middle aged man who works as a doorman at Bushwell Plaza. He previously worked as a model, as revealed in iFind Lewbert's Lost Love. In 2008, Lewbert ran for president during the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election.
Lewbert is average height and has brown hair and eyes.
Lewbert has a huge wart on his left cheek and a big sore on his foot that according to him, never heals. Many times throughout the series, the characters, mainly the members of iCarly, comment and remark that Lewbert's wart is "gross" and "hairy". Lewbert describes his wart as a "stress wart", that was brought on by his abusive ex-girlfriend Marta Trundel, who made him miserable. However, according to a letter from his mother, Lewbert's wart began growing at the age of 12. Although he claims to abhor his wart, he is also quite attached to it. In iHurt Lewbert, when his wart got exploded, he demanded it to be reattached.
Unbeknownst to Lewbert, he has been featured in the iCarly segment Messin' with Lewbert many times.
Lewbert is a rather unpleasant and eccentric man. He is often seen yelling at residents of Bushwell Plaza. He dislikes people coming into the building lobby and gets iritated when there are too many people, especially after he has just mopped the floor. He is also shown to dislike children, as he stole cookies from small children.
Lewbert is also a self-proclaimed jerk, frequently misinforming the residents of the complex and starting loud, obnoxious arguments. Along with his hideous wart, Lewbert has a shrill and obnoxiously whiney voice that is frequently used for complaining, screaming, and making little girls cry.
Sometimes, Lewbert harasses the iCarly gang for his own enjoyment. In iScream on Halloween, he yells "Cause I'm a jerk!" to explain why he tricked the iCarly trio into thinking apartment room 13-B is "haunted."
In the episode iApril Fools, he encourages Mr. Bushwell to proceed with kicking the Shays out of their apartment.
In iGoodbye, he sneezes in Spencer's face rendering him unable to take Carly to the Father/Daughter dance. In his last appearance, when Carly and Sam are hugging in the lift, he asks who stopped the elevator. Sam angrily yells at him to get out and her yelling scares him so much that he runs away screaming.
(Ex-girlfriend) Marta is the abusive ex-girlfriend of Lewbert.
In the episode iFind Lewbert's Lost Love, Carly, Sam and Freddie find a Valentine's Day video of Lewbert and Marta from February 14, 1999, marking two weeks of them being together. Their relationship lasted about five weeks before Marta made Lewbert miserable, so he took her on a cruise, then purposely jumped off the ship and swam to the nearest shore. After that, he moved to Seattle, changed his last name and got his current job at Bushwell Plaza.
However, the iCarly trio are unaware of this and decided to reunite the two in the episode iFind Lewbert's Lost Love. Lewbert was mortified to see Marta and later hit a police offer so he could be put in jail and get away from Marta.
(Ex-girlfriend) In iHurt Lewbert, Lewbert briefly dated Marissa Benson but they broke up because he acted obnoxious and didn't care when her son Freddie fell down the stairs (on purpose to get her to stop dating Lewbert).
He returns again in iBeat the Heat. He and Marissa bump into each other, with it being awkward for both of them. Later on, asks Marissa why she broke up with him, and Marrisa reminds him that he yelled at Freddie who fell down the stairs and only cared about dinner reservations. Lewbert said they could have gotten married and had a better son. Mrs. Benson gets angry and slaps his wart. It is revealed that Lewbert actually did want to marry Freddie's mom as foreshadowed in iHurt Lewbert.
Jerrold is Lewbert's brother. This is revealed in a video Dan posted on Facebook.
- According to iHurt Lewbert, he has a pet lizard and he feeds him live bugs found in the corner of his apartment room.
- Miranda Cosgrove hopes that Lewbert will return in season 2 of the revival.
- His portrayer Jeremy Rowley is married to Danielle Morrow, the actress of Nora Dershlit.
- He did not appear at all in season 4, nor was he mentioned.
- It is unknown if he'll appear in the revival or not. however a picture of his face is seen on Carly's murder board in the episode iHate Carly.
Bad Things Lewbert Has Done
- Stole a cookie from a little boy and ate it.
- Yelled at a lady for having a dog in the lobby.
- Shot a little boy's balloon.
- Yelled at Carly and Sam for singing in the lobby, then threw falafels at them.
- Yelled at people for stepping on the floor he just mopped.
- Slapped a police officer.
- Yelled at Freddie to not bleed on the floor, which angered Freddie's mother.
- Yelled at Spencer for seeing his CB Radio sitting there on the desk.
- Yelled at Mrs. Benson when she lifted Lewbert's foot up on a pillow, but soon realizes that she was trying to help him.
- Yelled at Porkchop and Sledgehammer when he got back from the hospital.
- Ignored that Freddie was hurt and insisted that he and Marissa go out to dinner like they originally planned (whereupon she replies, "Well, you'll just have to go without me!)
- Threw his man-purse at Freddie in the neck.
- Yells pretty much at anyone in his lobby.
- Threw potatoes at a little boy who stole his steak.
- Convinced Carly, Sam, and Freddie that an apartment was haunted.
- Forcing Freddie to pick golf balls off the main lobby's floor.
- Sneezing in Spencer's face and getting him too sick to take Carly to the Father-Daughter dance in iGoodbye.
Freddie Benson: Why did Lewbert tell us that no one lived here?
|iCarly (2021) Episodes|
|✔ = Appeared||M = Mentioned||F = Flashback|
|- = Did not appear||V = Voice||P = Pictured|
|Note: Specials are counted as 1 episode in the total (see more information).|
See photos of Lewbert Sline here.