During iCarly, Sam gets a text that her mother, Pam, is being held in a Las Vegas jail, and her lawyer informs her that she needs $2500 to bail her out. Spencer suggests going to Las Vegas and pawning things to get the money.
In Las Vegas, Freddie tries to sell a vintage computer to the Pawn Stars guys and Carly and Sam try to sell a bottle of WaHoo punch Michelle Obama drank from and signed. After explaining their situation, they get the $2500 they need and put the money in a bag with Gibby's fake head. However, just as they are about to leave, Gibby goes to the back of the store to sell his pants to Chumlee without the others noticing, so he gets left behind.
Before the others realize Gibby and the money are missing and return to the pawn shop, a man distracts Gibby with a "moon rock", which is really just a random rock from the parking lot, and steals the money. Luckily, a little asian girl wants to have Gibby's fake head, and her father offers them $10,000 for it. Gibby refuses to sell it, but Sam uses the Vulcan Nerve Pinch to render him unconscious. Once they get back to the RV, they realize Spencer isn't in the front seat to drive them, but singing in the shower. 
- Dan Schneider and his wife Lisa Lillien are big fans of the Pawn Stars guys which is why they are guest stars in this episode.
- This is the first time the gang goes to Las Vegas.
- The only main Pawn Star character not in this episode is The Old Man.
- This is the second episode Jerry Trainor has directed, the first being iApril Fools.
- Robert Beard played an unnamed extra in this episode. 
- According to this tweet Dan considers this a crossover episode between iCarly and Pawn Stars. He also claims it is one of the weirdest.
- The PearPlus Freddie attempted to pawn was actually a modified Macintosh Classic II.
- The Police Station featured before Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer enter it, is the same one featured at the start of Season 2 Episode 1 of Good Luck Charlie 'Charlie is 2'
- When Gibby tells Freddie that he ate the entire bag of sugar, you can clearly see that the bottom of the bag is full, meaning he didn't eat the entire bag.
- When the Carly tells Freddie to bring up the map, you can clearly see in the first shot that there is already a pin in Nevada. But when they go back to it in a future shot, you can see that it's not there and they are adding the pin.
- In the episode iBelieve in Bigfoot, Socko's RV was stolen, but reappears in this episode. However, it is possible that Socko bought a new RV.
- In the RV, the teens are sitting at the table, and they're not buckled in. It's illegal to not be buckled in while inside a moving vehicle.
- Spencer singing "Take Me Back" (the Backflesh song) in the shower is the third time the song is sung by main characters in the series. First, Sam and Carly sang it in iStage an Intervention, and second, Spencer sang it while rollerblading down the hall in iBattle Chip.
- Gibby is seen shirtless yet again like in IRescue Carly, even though he said he wouldn't do that anymore. (However, he is shirtless because he is taking a shower; in iOpen a Restaurant, he mentions he doesn't take his shirt off "without a good reason, like [...] to take a shower.")
- iMeet The First Lady is mentioned when Carly and Sam pawn off a bottle of Wahoo Punch, which the First Lady (Michelle Obama) drank.
- This is the second time Gibby wears noticeably unattractive pants. The first is in iShock America.
- This is the second time Sam has used the Vulcan Squeeze on somebody, first being Nora in iPsycho.
- The gang is once again seen borrowing Socko's RV like in iBelieve In Bigfoot, but this time they're heading to Vegas.
Carly: What's the sitch?
Carly: How much is it gonna cost to bail her out?
[A little later]
[Trying to find stuff to pawn]
Carly: You worried about your mother?
Chumlee: Uh, is there something wrong with your brain?
Spencer: You better let me hold onto the cash.
Police officer: Puckett ... Puckett ... We got a Plimpton.
Sam: [to Spencer] Hey, would you drive faster? Like a man would.
Gibby: Alright, I got some good news and bad news. And additional bad news.
- The episode premiered to 3.527 million viewers. 
See photos for this episode here.
See videos for this episode here.