Carly and Freddie pair Sam up with Freddie's friend, Jonah. The two soon become inseparable, and Sam begins neglecting her friends. When Jonah interrupts iCarly rehearsals and ruins a claymation movie Spencer is making, everyone starts to hate Jonah, except Sam, who ignores the fact that he's being disruptive and disrespectful to her friends. Carly tries to talk sense into him, but he tries to kiss her, although he is in a relationship with Sam.
Carly doesn't want to tell Sam about it because Sam is happy with Jonah, but Sam accidentally overhears Carly telling Freddie. On iCarly, Sam hooks Jonah onto the "Wedgie-Bounce", and lets him hang there for more than two hours. In the end, Spencer shows Carly, Sam, and Freddie his claymation movie, The Alien, The Space Hamster, and the Burrito, but it's only ten seconds long because Jonah messed it up and made Spencer start over. All of them enjoy the sight of Jonah getting "wedgie bounced."
- Freddie tries to get Carly to date him to get back at Sam for giving all her attention to Jonah.
- In Spencer's claymation movie, the Space Hamster's voice comes out of the right speaker, and the Alien's voice comes out of the left.
- In Sam's locker door, if you look closely you can see a picture of Drake from "Drake and Josh". Coincidentally, Miranda Cosgrove was also in this show.
To be added
To be added
- Ms. Gatlin's chicken costume is clearly a parrot. Freddie mentions that if everyone got "A"s in her class, she'd dress up like a chicken for the whole day.
To be added
- Sam calls Jonah cupcake, just like she called Carly in the first episode.
- This episode marks the first time Sam has an on-screen boyfriend. As mentioned in iSaved Your Life, she would later date Noseby Moseby off-screen (since both Carly and Sam mentioned Jonah being her first boyfriend since fifth grade), Pete in iMake Sam Girlier, and much later, she dates Freddie.
Carly: What's that?
Carly: You should ask him to hang out!
Carly: Please? For me?
Freddie: How are we gonna rehearse if she won't quit texting Jonah?
Carly: What are you doing?
Carly: I'm freaking out, Freddie! Freaking out! [pulls Freddie to the kitchen]
See photos of iHate Sam's Boyfriend here.
- Top Cable Shows Feb 4-10: WWE vs. Future President TVbythenumbers.com (Feb. 12, 2008)