"We have our own in between Halloween party."
Carly, Sam, and Freddie wonder why can't you celebrate Halloween more than once a year. They decide to celebrate it halfway through the year as well as creating a new holiday termed 'Halfoween' and having a party where Carly dresses up as sushi, Sam dresses up as hand sanitizer, and Freddie dresses up as Lewbert.
Once Nevel finds out, he dresses as a purple robot and gives the "iCarlys" candy, which makes their voices deeper and freaks out many people. Because of this, they angrily split up to find out who the purple robot is. Freddie successfully finds Nevel in the iCarly studio. He calls Carly and informs her it was Nevel, but Nevel's bodyguards Demetri and E-Von force Freddie into the robot costume. Nevel silences him and magnetically seals on the head so Freddie cannot take off the costume.
Meanwhile, Sam and Carly get their real voices back, and Freddie probably does too. After Freddie is sent downstairs, he is caught by Gibby and Spencer. Still silenced, Freddie is unable to tell his friends that it is him in the costume, not Nevel. Subsequently, he is suspended and lowered twenty times in Spencer's new game, Jerk Basket, everyone thinking that it is Nevel being punished.
After Carly and Sam feel they have their revenge, they realize Nevel was right behind them, happily watching Freddie get jerked. Nevel unlocks Freddie's robot head and they find an angry Freddie. Nevel finally feels he has had his revenge for the"iCarlys" not raising his popularity (as in not helping him again after yelling at the man in the wheelchair in iPity The Nevel). Carly pretends she feels sorry and lets Nevel stay at the party, so Nevel tells Demetri and E-Von that they may leave. But after they leave Carly makes Sam "dangle" him above Spencer's Jerk Basket. They finally let him fall, and he collapses into a huge pile of toys and such. All the partygoers clap and cheer as Nevel is then suspended and dropped once more.
- This is Nevel's final appearance in the original series, and he returns in iRobot Wedding.
- This is the second episode relating to Halloween, the first being iScream On Halloween. But, this one is a celebration halfway to Halloween, while iScream On Halloween was a celebration for Halloween itself.
- The reason why it's called iHalfoween is because it is celebrated at the halfway point between the previous Halloween and the future Halloween so Halfoween.
- Ironically, Halloween is the one holiday that is widely celebrated in America that does not actually have a "halfway" point around the year because April 31st does not exist.
- Miranda confirmed her costume as tuna sushi in this tweet: "Had fun today in my crazy tuna sushi Halloween costume!"
- This episode usually only airs in April and October in the U.S.
- How to Rock also aired a Halloween-themed episode the same night this episode aired called How to Rock: Halloween. Also, Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures did too, with, "Epic Haunting."
- This is the second time somebody is dressed up like Lewbert, the first was in iHurt Lewbert, when Spencer filled in for him.
- The sushi Toro is mentioned as 'Fatty Tuna,' same as in Victorious when Sikowitz calls Tori 'Toro'.
- A reference to Iron Man was made when Gibby dressed up as "Aluminium Man".
- When Nevel enters as the purple robot, you can hear Carly in the background calling a girl named Lisa. This may be a reference to Dan Schneider's wife, Lisa Lillien.
- There was a reference to Star Wars when Sam says, "Luke, I am your father." after eating Nevel's altered candy.
- It should be noted that the line, although commonly quoted that way, isn't correct. The actual phrase from The Empire Strikes Back is "No, I am your father."
To be added
- T-Bo says aliens creep him out, but in Carly's blog T-Bo Weirdness, it was said he loves aliens and wants to be abducted one day.
- It would be impossible to make candy that can change your voice unless Nevel found a website that can do that.
- When Freddie, Sam, and Carly are talking about the "Halfoween" party, a staff member serves their drinks. However, Carly didn't order anything. It is possible that they visit so often that the waitress brought them their usual drinks.
- Gibby sleeping and eating chicken wings.
- Spencer saying "Papperman?" after each mention of Nevel's name.
- Nevel mentions that his popularity was gone after the video of the man that accidentally hurt him and ruined his loafers. This is a reference to iPity The Nevel.
Guy in alien costume: Uh, can I get a Blueberry Blitz?
Carly: Who says Halloween can only come once a year?
Freddie: Wait-w-w-w-w-wait. Can't we get in trouble for this?
Carly: [talking to a pair of shoes on the webshow] I'm sorry shoes I mean, we had a lot of fun together but, I need to move on.[strokes the shoes] It's not shoe, it's me. And don't worry, you'll meet other feet. Oh, and no matter what you hear, I'm not doing this because I'm about to date some newer, younger, hotter shoes. [Goes to another pair of shoes and air kisses them].
Freddie: [turns the camera to him again] Halfoween is a new holiday invented by us here at iCarly as a way of celebrating Halloween at the halfway point between the previous Halloween, and the future Halloween.
Freddie: [imitating Lewbert, in his Lewbert costume] Happy Halfoween! BLEEHHHHH!
Freddie: Do the thing you did!
Sam: [Deep voice] Luke, I am your father!
Carly: [deep voice] Ahhhhh! [looks at her pillow] You got wing sauce on my pillow!
Freddie: Who are you?
Nevel: Demetri, E-von! Help Mr. Benson out of his clothes
[Boy looks at Sam weirdly]
Nevel: No one can hear you scream in a purple robot costume.
Nevel: [yells angrily, dangling over a giant laundry basket] Get me down from here right now!
Related iCarly.com Blog Posts
- Sam's blog: Happy Halfoween!
Related iCarly.com Games
This episode premiered to 2.932 million viewers.
See photos of iHalfoween here.
See videos of iHalfoween here.
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Noah on-set
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Nathan on-set
- Click here to watch Boog!e interview Jerry on-set