The iCarly crew records the rotting of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (which belonged to Gibby) on the webcast, and then meets Gibby's beautiful girlfriend, Tasha, who first appeared in iSpeed Date. Carly throws a hobo party, during which Tasha asks Freddie to help her find a birthday present for Gibby. While they are in the studio, Tasha accidentally trips and falls on Freddie. Gibby walks in and mistakenly thinks that Tasha is cheating on him with Freddie. Gibby breaks up with Tasha and challenges Freddie to a fight.
At school, Gibby taunts Freddie, and then Gibby and Sam reveal that she has been training him for his fight with Freddie, which will now be held in the studio, live on iCarly. Carly tries, without success, to talk Freddie and Gibby out of fighting. Before the fight can begin, however, Freddie realizes that the moldy sandwich camera must have recorded how Tasha fell on him, and he plays it back for Gibby, who now sees that Tasha and Freddie were telling him the truth. Gibby says he "feels like a turd," and apologizes for his actions. Gibby and Tasha reconcile and after they leave, the iCarly gang wonders again how Gibby was able to hook up with a girl like her.
Spencer shreds newspapers after his artwork gets a bad review in the Seattle Tribune, and Sam notices that the newspaper said Spencer had died the previous Saturday. Although he's angry at first, Spencer doesn't do anything about it because he says that nobody reads newspapers anymore--but he realizes that lots of people do in fact still read the newspaper, because a lot of people come to the Shay's apartment to console Carly and doing things like sending flowers and whatnot. Spencer also learns that creative works tend to go up in value after the person who created passes away, so he decides to pretend that he really is dead to try and make more money off of his artwork. Socko helps Spencer sell his works, while Carly and Sam sell one of his pieces for $4,000 to Oliver Dixon, the art critic who wrote the negative review. Spencer's ex-girlfriend, Veronica (whom he dated in iMake Sam Girlier), pays a visit, and Spencer reveals himself, stating that he is not dead. Veronica screams in terror, and is freaked out by the fact that Spencer pretended to be dead to make more money for his art.
- Noah Munck as Gibby Gibson
- Emily Ratajkowski as Tasha
- Phil Abrams as Marty Klemish
- Mike McCafferty as Oliver Dixon
- Valerie Azlynn as Veronica
- It is a frequent phenomenon that when artists die, their work becomes more valuable.
- After Gibby leaves with Tasha in the beginning, Freddie states, "How does he get one of those? I want one of those." It was scripted for Sam to say "Dude, you can't even get one of these", while putting her arm around Carly. Dan cut that line out because he felt it was too soon after iSaved Your Life to say something like that.
- Carly hosted a hobo party the same week as Gibby's birthday.
- This episode was accidentally aired on Feb. 6, 2010 at 12PM, 8 hours before it was supposed to air.
- Nathan Kress said, in his Ustream chat, that this was his favorite episode.
- When Lewbert tells Carly she has a delivery he seems to make a friendly gibberish sound where Carly does the same back, implying they are trying to befriend one another.
- While Carly is playing the ukulele, she is playing "Leave It All To Me," the iCarly theme song.
- When Carly and Sam return to the apartment from shopping, Sam says, "Hey, hey, hey!" This is most likely a reference to a catchphrase on the 1970s sitcom What's Happening!!. The character of Dwayne Nelson would often greet people by saying, "Hey, hey, hey!" just like Sam did.
- Sizzle Rocks, which Spencer apparently loves to eat and hear sizzle in his mouth, are a parody of Pop Rocks.
- The scene with Veronica was similar to Friends episode "The One With The Memorial Service".
- It's revealed that Gibby can be ruthless and violent, but in a comic way.
- Carly plays a little bit of ukulele.
- In real life, Spencer could've sued the art critic for libel. He also could've sued the Seattle Tribune for the fake news report.
- Carly says they dismantled the peanut butter and jelly sandwich they had taken from a kid at school (Gibby). If that were the case there would be patches of jelly on the peanut side and vice versa - since there are not, it is apparent the two slices were never actually pressed together as a sandwich.
- Twice a doorbell is heard - first when Oliver Dixon arrives and secondly for Veronica - but there is no bell push outside the door to the apartment.
- Spencer was using a gasoline-powered paper shredder to destroy newspapers, but the exhaust is hazardous in an indoor environment.
To be added
- This is the first episode to feature Gibby mad to the point of picking a fight.
- In the first scene, Sam says to Carly and Freddie that she told them about Tasha. This is a reference to iSpeed Date, when she first met her.
- Veronica from the episode "iMake Sam Girlier" briefly appears toward the end of this episode, making her the only love interest of Spencer who appears more than once.
- Freddie's clown photo during the fight announcement is from iTwins, where Sam and Carly made Freddie think it's Dress-Up-Like-A-Clown Day at Ridgeway High School. Sam is the only logical character to have posted the photo.
- The fact that this episode aired a few episodes before iPsycho helps explain how Gibby was able to beat Nora, because in this episode, he is shown training boxing and later, Sam helps Gibby train.
Carly: Sam and I dismantled this peanut butter and jelly sandwich that Sam took from some kid at school.
Freddie: That's Tasha?
Freddie: How does he get one of those? [frustrated] I want one of those!
Carly: What's going on?
Spencer: I heard the door slam, party over?
Spencer: [to Tasha] So, this is Gibby's girlfriend?
[Gibby comes in with Tasha on Freddie]
Carly: Well, that's what you get for mackin' on his girlfriend.
Spencer: I love Sizzle Rocks! [puts some in his mouth] Sam, listen, you can hear them crackle in my mouth! [puts his mouth up to Sam's ear]
Sam: If people are dumb enough to think art is worth more money just ´cause the artist is dead, that´s their problem.
Carly: Let's get some real money out of this guy.
Freddie: Gibby. Listen, this whole thing has gotten WAY out--
Sam: Oh, and the fight's not gonna be behind the gym any more.
Sam: There's gotta be something wrong with that chick.
See photos of iEnrage Gibby here.