"The very first ever iCarly Award!"
Carly and Sam are hosting an awards show for some of the best fan-based home videos submitted to the show. Spencer builds one 10-foot iCarly Award, instead of ten one-foot iCarly Awards, and now quickly has to build the ten little ones. His only assistance comes from six male European Swimsuit models and only one (named Buckminshta) speaks English best. When the male swimsuit model photographer comes in and asks Spencer for his models, he refuses to let them go because he needs their help to build the trophies while the awards show is going on. To avoid getting into trouble, Spencer ties the photographer up in duct tape and leaves him outside the door.
After all the award winners get their trophies and don't get to make a speech because both hostesses keep shooing them away, Spencer gets the 10-foot iCarly Award for "Best Brother and Best Trophy Builder" with the swimsuit models carrying the giant trophy. Then, the show ends with Random Dancing. The photographer breaks free from the tape and chases Spencer while he runs away.
List of Winners of the iCarly Awards
The following winners of the iCarly users with weird talents are:
- Best Peanut Shooter - Hunter
- Best Mouth-Closed Singer - Paris
- Most Acrobatic with Lots of Hair - Ivan
- Best Video Showing a Turtle Trying to Eat a Small Tomato - Horatio the Turtle
- Best Bottle Blowing - Jessica and her Bottle Blowing Friends
- Most Insane Hula Hooper - River
- Best Sky-Diving in a wind tunnel-type Thing - Kayla & Justin
- Best Video of Milk Squirting From Eye - Simon
- Most Interesting yet Frightening Tongue of All-Time - Nick the Tongue Boy
- Best iCarly Award Builder and Best Big Brother of All-Time - Spencer Shay
- Noah Munck as Gibby Gibson
- Todd Julian as Yussel
- Nick Steele as Olaf
- Gabriel Corbin as Vooshnod
- Andre Bolourchi as Yurgin
- Paul Vandervort as Klaus
- Derek Craigie as Buckminsta
- John Burke as Marlin
- The award winners don't get to make a speech because Carly and Sam immediately shoo them away while music plays. In the fun facts for this episode, Dan says this is a parody of how real award shows limit the speaking time of their winners with music. 
- This was the first episode to premiere after Nickelodeon's major rebrand in the USA, however, the new logo was already in use by the time Season 3 premiered internationally.
- The video with the turtle trying to eat a small tomato can easily be found on YouTube. The voices done by the turtle and the tomato were done by Dan Schneider and Jerry Trainor respectively.
- A slight modification was made to the season 3 opening credits sequence from this episode forwards, where the shot of Sam eating an orange from iGo Nuclear is replaced with the shot of Carly getting hit by a pillow from iCook.
- This is the last episode that has the Nickelodeon logo which turns from a bubble into a splat at the end.
- In the UK, Hunter's scenes was cut out because recreating it could be dangerous.
- The end dance between Sam, Carly, and Gibby pays homage to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance.
- Sam thinks wearing a shirt while eating ribs kills the fun of it. Carly scolds her for it because she spilled barbecue sauce on her fancy new bra.
- At the beginning, Carly declared that instead of one 10-foot tall award, she needed 10 one-foot tall awards. However, if you count the number of videos featured during the awards show, there are only nine. Then Spencer appears on screen after the last one is given out, and as Carly is preparing to surprise him with the 10th (large) award, he reiterates that he only prepared 10 small ones. If this were the case, he'd have one leftover.
- One possible evidence is that when Spencer gives two awards to Gibby to give to the fifth winner, Jessica and her bottle blowing friends, Gibby only gives one award to Jessica.
- Another possible evidence is that when Kayla and Justin are the seventh winners of Best Sky-diving in a Wind Tunnel Type Thingy, Gibby should give two awards to Kayla and Justin or give only one award to them making another one as a leftover to prove that there are only two awards left after that.
- Captions misspell Vooshnod's name as "Fooshnog".
- Simon, the guy who can squirt milk from his eye from first episode of iCarly, iPilot, returned to receive an award.
- The pink bathrobe Carly is wearing at the beginning of the episode is the same robe she wears in an episode of season 1, iMight Switch Schools.
- One of the awards says iGibby, referencing Carly's nightmare from iMight Switch Schools.
Spencer: [In a fake accent] The very first ever iCarly Award!
Carly: You know hosting the iCarly Awards has always been a dream of mine
Carly: Our next award goes to an iCarly viewer who can really sing.
Carly: Isn't our banter horrible?
Spencer: Everybody, this is America, so the girls' hair goes on their heads.
Sam: Okay people, I think we're done.
View Gallery for this episode here.