"Quack! Quack! "
Mandy quickly reveals that she's more than simply a fan of the group -- she's obsessed, to the point where she sneaks into Carly's apartment in the middle of the night so she can join Carly and Sam watching TV, sends them countless thank you cards gives pointless gifts (for Sam, Seasns 1 thru 4 of Girly Cow, for Freddie, a $40 gift card to Bandana Republic and for Carly, a new scarf and some frozen steaks) and even transfers so she can attend the same junior high as the group. It reaches the point to where Mandy starts to disrupt their broadcasts, in particular while doing her duck impersonation (complete with duck mask). Spencer tells them they should tell her to leave them alone but Mandy won't listen, eventually it gets to the point where they send Mandy on a ridiculous errand, (which she actually was able to do). She drives them crazy during the performance, quacking constantly. In the meantime, Backflesh was only pretending to let Spencer in the band and aklmost kicks him out but when Spencer gets them booked on Seattle Beat, this changes their mind temporarily. However they do end up kicking Spencer out anyway, take his drums and go on the show without him.
The joke is on Backflesh, however, when Mandy sneaks into Carly's apartment and hears a Backflesh CD playing and starts dancing (with no talent). Immediately, she falls in love with the band and they become her new obsession, as Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Spencer discover to their amusement when they see Mandy disrupt the band's Seattle Beat performance with her duck impression. They watch amused with their drinks and laughing happily at Mandy's idiotic ways. We leave them happily clinking their drinks.
Meanwhile Spencer tries out to be the new drummer for Backflesh, despite having no drumming ability using drums he found in the junkyard. The band decides to keep him on because he lets them use his apartment for rehearsals, and they continuously forget his name. Spencer later calls in a favor to get Backflesh booked on the Seattle Beat TV show. Before the show, however, they fire Spencer and steal his drum kit.
- Aria Wallace as Mandy Valdez
- Jon Seminara as Blake
- John Charles Meyer as Dirk
- Kimberly Barnett as Suzay
- During Twister Vision, Carly and Sam's voices pan from left to right and back again in the stereo field.
- This episode is the debut of the (fictional) snack Fladoodles.
- Backflesh appeared briefly in "Chasing Zoey", the series finale of Zoey 101 (one of iCarly's sister shows).
- This episode is similar to the Drake & Josh episode #1 Fan. Both plots feature a fan who becomes too obsessed with the main characters.
- The person who yells "Hey, somebody call the cops!" when Mandy was with the band on Seattle Beat was voiced by Dan Schneider.
- This is the first time the Messin' with Lewbert sketch was mentioned, but not shown.
- Mandy exclaims that the four of them will be three musketeers and Freddie says "but there's four of us," as if this somehow is a beat down. There are actually four musketeers in Dumas' book: Porthos, Athos, Aramas, and D'Artagnan. D'Artagnan is a musketeer wannabe, much like Mandy is an iCarly wannabe so the allegory is quite fitting.
- Mandy bears similarity to Wendy from the Drake & Josh episode Number 1 Fan.
To be added
- In the last scene, Freddie hands Carly and Sam drinks and all have curly straws in them. In the very next cut, Sam's straw disappears.
- When Carly and Sam are watching Girly Cow and Mandy surprises them, Carly says "How did you get in?" and Sam says "The door was locked", Mandy said "Not all your windows were" - but as the apartment is on the 8th floor it would be insanely dangerous if not almost impossible for her to get in through a window.
- Carly said to Spencer, "Take an umbrella" but in the background it's not even raining, never mind it being cloudy out, however Seattle is known for its weather; and rains frequently.
- Spencer can get arrested for arson for all the fires he's started.
- In real life, the iCarly gang would have called the police on Mandy if she was stalking them, due to her not leaving them alone. They also could have filed a restraining order against her.
- It is unknown how Mandy got on stage on Seattle Beat or if she got a ticket to the concert. She may have purchased a VIP backstage pass, but at the same time, she was on stage during the concert, so it is still unknown how she got on there.
- Suzay is mispronounced as Suzie by some people and she keeps correcting them.
- Spencer not being addressed properly.
- Spencer unintentionally starting fires.
- Mandy mentions an episode where Carly and Sam dress a dog as a pig and another where they bled spaghetti with meatballs in a blender. She is referring to iWill Date Freddie and iWant More Viewers respectively.
- Sam says she hates people, which is later also mentioned in iChristmas.
- Mandy makes her first appearance in this episode, and later returns in iWant My Website Back.
[after Spencer's new "invention" bursts into flames]
Carly: [picks up show idea card] Carly and Sam roll Freddie in bread crumbs then bake him at 350?
[Spencer is finished setting up a drum set and begins drumming, which causes it to fall apart shortly afterwards]
Sam: Hey, can I spend the night here?
Spencer: OK, all fixed. Which means I'm now officially a drummer.
Mandy: Quack! Quack!
See photos of iAm Your Biggest Fan here.